TWO SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM
80 Page Book – Gift of a Lifetime
- This life story book is ideal if you want to capture someone’s life stories, their essence and their words of wisdom. It is also a surprise for them to read thoughts, feelings and memories from the important people around them.
- In addition to the pages found in a MYstory LIFEBOOK: (Life stories, ‘Our Point of View’ and contributor pages), this book contains:
- 6 pages for family members to capture Sentiments of Appreciation: (What you taught us, what we will remember, what we admire, what makes us smile and how you made us feel)
- 4 pages for the person to Reflect on Life (Remember me, Recipe for a Good Life)
100 Page Book – Complete Customization
- The extra 20 pages provides you the opportunity to add more contributor pages and/or extra feature pages. Extra pages include: Family Tree, We Are Connected, and customized artwork of the family sitting together on a bench.
- In addition, these extra pages provide Heather the creative license to add custom pages, illustrations or images where the story inspires. She can also add quotes, poems or feature spreads helping to reflect the uniqueness of the individual.
NOTE: The extra 20 pages give you the freedom to add as much detail as you wish. Don’t be intimidated by the number of pages. This is a coffee table style book, which means it has larger pages, larger type, featured photos and illustrations. Heather uses her creative license to present information artistically, making it a fun and interesting read for people of all ages.
A SLIP COVER (optional) $49
- Choose from Leather or Buckram embossed text slipcase. A sophisticated finishing touch to your LIFEBOOK available in 14 colours. You will select the style and colour after you see the proof of your book. It is embossed with the person’s name and the book title, MYstory, HISstory, HERstory.
EDITING SERVICES (optional)
- If you wish, we can proof-read and edit the answers. This helps to insure the text flows, especially when there are a number of different people contributing to the book.
- The cost is between $260 (80pp ~approx. 10,000 words) and $340 (100pp ~ approx. 12,000 words)