THREE SIZE OPTIONS:
- 40 PAGES — Life explained more briefly
- Ideally for those under 60, and/or if you have limited time to gather information, and/or if you do not want to have dedicated contributor pages.
- Designed to capture the highlights and details of one person’s life, especially the early years.
- 60 PAGES — Life in more detail with contributor pages
- This book includes extra pages for more memories, family details and section title pages, ideally for those over 60, and/or…
- For those who have grandchildren (more stories to tell) and more time to spend gathering stories and photo.
- It also includes dedicated contributor pages and “From Our Point Of View” spread (which requires a little more of your time for you to coordinate) where family members and friends can pay tribute to their loved one.
- 80 PAGES — Life in even more detail, words of wisdom & more contributor pages
- This book includes extra pages to capture more of their life stories and details. Ideal for those who want to elaborate on their accomplishments, family life memories, career, schooling, ventures, tragedy & triumph and/or hobbies and talents.
- Includes extra feature pages including: Remember Me, My Recipe for a Good Life
A SLIP COVER (optional) $49
- Choose from Leather or Buckram embossed text slipcase, a sophisticated finishing touch to your LIFEBOOK available in 14 colours (you will select the style and colour after you see the proof of your book. It is embossed with the person’s name and the book title, MYstory, HISstory, HERstory.
EDITING SERVICES (optional)
- If you wish, we can proof-read and edit the answers, assuring that they flow as best they can, especially since there are a number of different people contributing to the book.
- The cost is between $100 (40pp ~approx. 6000 words) to $260 (80pp ~approx. 10,000 words).